I love this VELY VELY Yuja C-tamin Cream but I might be a bit biased because I love the VELY VELY Artemisia line and I love yuja (Korean)/ yuzu (Japanese). This cream smells EXACTLY like my favorite yuja drink. There’s no added fragrance so the smell is all from the fruit oils. The scent is rather strong but the smell reminds me of summer.
1. Nourishing cream that melts into the skin, delivering hydration for radiant skin with a dewy finish
2. Citrus fruit yuja(yuzu) is rich in Vitamin C, A, Limonen and Polyphenol to deliver nourishment and balanced glow on your skin
3. 10 Types of Vitamin Complex – The active ingredients of the vitamin complex help to boost the skin tone radiance
4. Hydrating creamy texture formulated to provide more visible, healthier-looking complexion
5. Completed skin irritation test- can be used on sensitive skin.
The texture is very lightweight but creamy, absorbs easily, but is very hydrating for my combo skin right about now. (Note- my skin is getting more oily this time of year so I might not be judging hydration like I was during winter). It is not sticky, but don’t ask me about brightening.
The texture and scent is perfect for my skin right now. This is my new summer moisturizer. Can yuja replace orange as the new Vit C? I’m up for it!