Toun28 is a one of a kind brand. This brand uses simple ingredients and has a huge ethos for sustainability at its core. Using recyclable packaging and promoting transparency of their ingredients, these vegan formulations tackle specific skin types. I was so lucky to receive some products to try and today I am reviewing their ‘Waterful Lotion’.
This is what I discovered:
– Texture: creamy, absorbs fast;
– Scent: smells cacao butter from the ingredients;
– Best for dry, dehydrated, irritated skin;
– Key ingredients: Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cocoa Seed Butter, Glycerin, Squalane, Betaine, Ceramide;
– Fungal Acne (Malassezia) Safe: Yes;
– Vegan: Yes (certified vegan by The Vegan Society);
– Cruelty-free: Yes;
– Price: $20.00 style korean global ;
– Volume: 50 ml;
– Made in Korea.
1. Great moisturising formula;
2. Fragrance-free (naturally smells cacao butter);
3. Absorbs fast, not sticky, or greasy;
3. Certified organic;
4. Great ingredient list;
5. No triggers found for fungal acne;
6. Minimal ingredient list;
7. Perfect for traveling;
8. Packaging is biodegradable, recyclable and plastic-free except for caps.
Leaves a bit buttery finish.
I really enjoy this lotion cream as it is so moisturising yet absorbs quickly. I like it is fragrance free but has that natural comforting cacao butter scent which gives that warm feeling. I think due to rich cacao butter it does leave a bit of buttery finish, so I prefer to use it more for evenings before bed. It is also economical so no need a lot of product if you want to have moisturised hands during the day. Overall, great ethical brand with amazing formulas.