I am that person who has always struggled with blackheads on my nose. As I got older my pores are starting to expand more so need extra help in clearing it. I was so lucky to receive TIA’M Blackhead Out Sheet to help me.
This is what I discovered:
– A pore-cleaning pads;
– Texture: cotton pads, well soaked;
– Scent: no distinct scent, neutral;
– Comes with disposable cotton swabs +blackhead soap.
– Suitable best for porous, combination/ oily skin;
– Key ingredients: Witch Hazel Water, Sage Extract, Allantoin, Alpha-Bisabolol, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid;
– QI: Sage Extract (astringent, not for sensitive skin), Peppermint Extract (not for sensitive skin), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (fungal acne trigger), PPG-1-PEG-9;
– Vegan: Yes;
– Cruelty-free: Yes;
– Price: £20.19 at stylevana sv ;
– Volume: 35 pads;
– Made in Korea.
1. Easy to use as there are plastic tweezers to grab;
2. Cotton swabs are great for hygienic usage;
3. Versatile as you can use to any place that has blackheads;
4. Great ingredients;
5. No irritation or discomfort (personal);
6. Low fungal acne probability;
7. Effective if you do it constantly.
1. Has quite a lot of herbal extracts which are not suitable for sensitive skin;
2. Still need to squish blackheads manually.
So basically, what these pads do is soften your skin so blackheads would be easier to extract. Still all squishing is manual which is not very comfortable but at least if you do it constantly, it does help. While the pad was on, I didn‘t feel any discomfort and the scent was barely there so it wasn’t irritating my nose. There was also the soap which was great in cleaning the area. Overall, it is a great set to work on your blackheads.