Are you loving honey in your skincare? I am starting to adapt it little by little as to some products my skin does react so I need to be careful. As Honey extract is getting quite popular, I was kindly gifted by Stylevana to try this greatly spoken Royal Honey 100 Hour Moisture Cream by Skinfood.
This is what I discovered:
– Moisture Cream;
– Texture: creamy but lightweight;
– Scent: light cacao butter;
– Great for sensitive/ dry hands;
– Key ingredients: Glycerin, Olive Fruit Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Squalane, Mango Butter, Betaine, Honey Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Beta-Glucan;
– Fungal Acne (Malassezia) Safe: No (3 triggers);
– Vegan: No (honey products);
– Cruelty-free: Yes;
– Price: £13.59;
– Volume: 100 ml;
– Made in Korea.
1. Lightweight consistency;
2. Absorbs instantly so can be used during daytime;
3. Great ingredients like Honey Extract, various oils, and butters;
4. Suitable even for sensitive skin;
5. Fragrance free;
6. Non sticky or greasy;
7. Versatile cream for face and body;
8. Free of mineral oils, silicone oils, artificial fragrances & artificial colorants.
1. Contains honey products (an allergen);
2. Rich formula may break out the face for combo/oily skins (3 fungal acne triggers).
I do enjoy using this moisturising cream on my hands and body. It is creamy yet absorbs instantly so I can use it during the daytime. Scent is barely there, so won’t irritate your nose. Even though it is a versatile cream, as I have combination (fast clogging) skin, I was a bit scared it might break my face due to heavier butters, so I didn’t use it on there just hands and body. Although, for dry skin types it might be so perfect!