Did you know that black sugar is a natural humectant that draws moisture from the air and is rich in natural glycolic acid which gently removes dead skin cells for a smooth and hydrated complexion? I am thankful for Stylevana sv for the opportunity to try this Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off and see what great results it may give me.
This is what I discovered:
– Wash-off Mask/Sugar scrub;
– Texture: thick and pasty;
– Scent: citric;
– Best for dull / lacking radiance skin;
– Key ingredients: Glycerin, Macadamia Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil;
– QI: Lanolin (skin conditioning, emollient, potential allergen), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (fungal acne trigger), Fragrance;
– Fungal Acne (Malassezia) Safe: No (6 triggers);
– Vegan: No (Lanolin);
– Cruelty-free: Yes;
– Price: £8.29;
– Volume: 100 g;
– Made in Korea.
1. Leaves the skin clean and smooth;
2. Great physical exfoliator;
3. Economical as you don’t need much product for good result;
4. Has great butters to soften the skin;
5. Perfect as a body scrub too;
6. Great reviews online.
1. Contains fragrance;
2. High risk of fungal acne (6 triggers);
3. Tub packaging;
4. Not for sensitive skin.
I use physical exfoliators quite rarely but if I do my best ones are with sugar. I mostly used this wash off mask for my body as my face is too sensitive even for sugar these days. It is a heavier paste but in contact with water gives that smooth slide. It does leave your skin clean and smooth. Aroma is refreshing so sets a good mood in the shower. If you need a good effective scrub, this one’s for you!