When I hear about a milky product, I always imagine Cleopatra and her milk soothing baths. I was lucky Stylevana had provided me an opportunity to try RiRe Premium White Pure Goat Milk Serum.
This is what I discovered:
– Goat milk serum;
– Texture: syrup like, lightweight;
– Scent: light;
– Suitable for all skin types;
– Best for uneven/ dry/ normal skin;
– Key ingredients: 82% soothing goat milk extract, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Shea Butter, Rice Bran Extract, Honey Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Adenosine;
– QI: Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (perfuming, allergen);
– Microplastics: VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30;
– Fungal Acne (Malassezia) Safe: No (5 triggers);
– Vegan: No (goat milk extract, honey extract);
– Cruelty-free: Yes;
– Price: £18.97;
– Volume: 50ml;
– Made in Korea.
1. Great ingredients like Goat milk extract, Niacinamide, Rice Bran Extract, Honey Extract;
2. Lightweight consistency, absorbs instantly;
3. Brightens skin tone;
4. No sticky or greasy feel;
5. Vegetarian friendly;
7. Pump packaging.
1. Not vegan;
2. Contains 2 fragrance ingredients;
3. Contains 2 ingredients that might be a source of microplastics;
4. High fungal acne risk (5 triggers).
The serum is lightweight and is easily absorbed, so no need to wait long. Doesn’t leave your skin sticky or greasy even when applied to dry skin. It has a light pleasant scent and personally it didn’t bother me. I like that ‘Niacinamide’ stands high in the ingredient list as it helps to control my acne and large pores. Overall formula is best for drier skin types and not the best for oily/ congested skin but for my combo skin worked very well. I believe trial and error methods are perfect as I noticed you have to look overall. Great luxurious feeling serum!