I do love products that you can use for multiple purposes, especially in beauty. I was kindly gifted this multi-use I’m Meme Pep! Balm Shade 02 Oh-oh. Can’t wait to share my opinion.
This is what I discovered:
– Multi-use balm for lips and cheeks;
– Texture: thick, concentrated;
– Scent: contains fragrance, but barely can smell it;
– Suitable for all skin types:
– Effect: matte/ sheer;
– Key ingredients: Shea Butter, Vitamin E;
– QI: Polymethylsilsesquioxane (may contain microplastics), BHT (preservative);
Allergens: Ci 45410 (red cosmetic colorant, contain aluminium), Fragrance;
Fillers: Microcrystalline Wax (sourced from mineral oil), Dimethicone;
– Vegan: Yes;
– Cruelty-free: No information;
– Price: $8.00;
– Volume: 15 g;
– Made in Korea.
1. Multi-use balm;
2. Pigmented formula, so don’t need a lot of product;
3. Non-drying/ non-sticky product;
4. Easily to work with the product;
5. Blends seamlessly giving natural, fresh look;
6. Flatters any skin tone;
7. Tube packaging which is recyclable.
Formula is quite chemical, contains silicones, fragrance;
Formula is pigmented and easy to work with. It is concentrated and efficiently blendable. I like that it is not sticky and does not feel greasy on the skin. You can build it up to your desired level of colour. Formula is quite chemical but in practical meaning it is good as it gives great results. Perfect for gals who love a bit of colour and love low maintenance but good results.