I go through hand creams a lot lately and especially now when we use so much hand sanitizer. Today, I am reviewing one of my favourite Lithuanian brands Green Feel’s Cosmetics Hand Cream With Natural Beetroot Extract.
This is what I discovered:
– Hand cream;
– Texture: creamy;
– Scent: strong, reminds of cherry;
– Key ingredients: Glycerin, Shea Butter, Beet Root Extract, Allantoin, Vitamin E;
– QI: Parfum, Ceteareth-12 (surfactant, emulsifying);
– Fungal Acne (Malassezia) Safe: No (4 triggers);
– Silicone-Free: Yes;
– Vegan: No (Carmine used as a pink colorant);
– Cruelty-free: Yes;
– Price: € 1.99 at Drogaslietuva ;
– Volume: 75 ml;
– Made in Lithuania.
1. Moisturising rich formula;
2. Contains great ingredients like Glycerin, Shea Butter, Beet Root Extract;
3. Silicone / Cruelty Free;
4. Minimal Ingredients;
5. Fun design;
6. Great price;
7. The energy used for production is produced from 100% renewable energy.
1. Strong fragrance;
2. Limited availability worldwide;
3. 4 fungal acne triggers.
I really like the fun bright pink design of this cream. It is moisturising, so helps my drying hands. Just one thing I was quite conflicted about the strong scent. For me it depends on my mood if I like it or not. One day I might love it, the other it might bother me. In my opinion it could be less intense but overall, I do like the creamy formula.