When your skin craves a refreshment, I have a solution for you! Ere Perez has such great healthy product alternatives for your skin and this Quandong Green Booster Serum is one of them.
1. Desert fruit quandong contains twice the vitamin C of oranges and helps to reduce signs of lines and calm inflamed skin;
2. Chlorophyll, spinach leaf, vitamin E, alfalfa and raspberry seed oil powerfully deliver essential enzymes and vitamin A straight to the skin;
This is what I discovered:
2. Texture: watery thin;
3. Scent: fragrance-free but has earthy plant like smell;
4. Suitable for all skin types;
5. Best for Blemishes/ Uneven Texture/ Wrinkles;
6. Fungal Acne (Malassezia) Safe: No (2 trigger);
7. Vegan: Yes;
8. Cruelty-free: Yes;
Price: £30.00 ;
Volume: 30 ml ;
Made in Australia.
1. Great ingredients;
2. Superfood for your skin;
3. Lightweight texture;
4. Little goes along way;
5. Vegan. Cruelty free;
6. Using non-GMO ingredients/ carbon neutral practices;
7. Recyclable packaging.
1. Shorter product shelf life (6 months);
2. Glass can be heavy and is fragile.
This product is amazing as it is a real superfood for your skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin hydrated, soft, and supple. As it contains Jojoba oil, it leaves a bit of a refreshing glow. It also has a dropper which is easy to dose the product. The only thing that can be an issue is the scent. It does smell earthy green, but it does evaporate quickly so shouldn’t be a problem. It is perfect for combination/ blemished skin for a quick boost of vitamins.