What is Benton Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream?
1. Helps moisturize and provide abundant nutrition and glossy moisture to give skin a healthy glow
2. Protects moisture in skin and prevents moisture evaporation with various botanical oils to fill the areas where there is lack of moisture and care for oil-water skin balance
3. Helpful for healthy elasticity care and nutrition supply
4. Can be used for all skin types
1. Carrot (Carrot Root Water, Carrot Extracts, Carrot Seeds Oil): contains Carotene and rich fat-soluble vitamin A to help maintain skin health and smooth skin texture
2. Beta-carotene: helps to protect skin
3. Tocopherol (Vitamin E): boost vitality and health of skin and prevent oxidation in the product
4. Ceramide NP
Doesn’t contain harmful ingredients like (same as the Carrot Oil Toner):
1. Artificial fragrance
2. Artificial coloring
4. Volatile alcohol
It is (same as the Carrot Oil Toner):
1. dermatologically tested
2. antioxidant tested: showing that they have antioxidant effect
Texture and Scent
1. soft gel-like texture
2. has a nice natural scent of sandalwood oil (has a slightly stronger scent compared to the toner but it does not bother me or my skin)
3. has the unique color of beta-carotene
For severe dry skin, mix the Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream with Let’s Carrot Multi Oil or apply Let’s Carrot Multi Oil and pat it to absorb into skin
It is applied onto the skin thinly and smoothly to deliver excellent moisture and provides a smooth finish. It absorbs into the skin quickly, leaving skin moisturized without any stickiness. Love that it feels really cooling, calming, soothing and refreshing on the skin. It is lightweight but also moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I noticed that it brightens my skin complexion and evens my skin tone a bit after applying.
Have you tried any products from Benton?