Acaderma impressed me right off the bat, as the order arrived in 2 boxes, a refillable container, and the Better With Age Rejuvenating Rich Cream itself, which together uses 55% less plastic than standard skin creams.
1. Designed specifically to target existing signs of aging
2. Contains bakuchiol, a plant-derived active that’s gentle on delicate skin but just as effective at stimulating collagen as retinol.
3. Infused with nourishing shea butter, coffee seed oil, and moringa oil
4. Contains six firming peptides and full-spectrum hemp oil to reduce redness and inflammation.
5. A ceramide complex wraps skin with lasting moisture, while hyaluronic acid instantly hydrates and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Next, the smell. The coffee aroma envelops you as soon as you open the lid. The cream itself is outstanding. The texture is very lightweight yet very moisturizing for my combo skin. One ingredient that agrees with me is ceramides, I almost always love creams with this ingredient, this being no exception. As I’ve not tested this long enough, I will not comment on the longer term benefits, but the ingredients list is very promising.
Time will tell whether I get results from this cream. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy sniffing and using it every chance I get!